Regional Field Manager - TIC - Tokyo
Attractive salary package
International working environment
Our client is a global company, specialized in providing technical services for TIC (testing - inspection - certification) around the world. They also cover audits service for systems management certification. The company has been in Japan for a long time and is well-known for their high quality service.
- Achieve the regional Business Field commercial targets including sales, costs
- Define the regional Business Field strategy within the context of the global Business Field strategy
- Implement the strategy within the region
- Manage regional sales and regional key accounts within the Business Field
- Direct sales experience within TIC industry or sales- related experience within TIC industry with special focus on supply chain auditing services.
- Minimum 5 years management experience (P&L, management, operational management, team management, etc)
- Knowledge about global audit initiatives (e.g. BSCI, SEDEX) preferred
- Able to partner with client and internal teams across all role levels
- Native level Japanese and English fluency are must
- Attractive salary package
- International working environment
- Flex time (Core time 11:00 - 15:00)