Regional Director, Clinical Strategy
Contribute to Development of Life Changing Medical Devices across JAPAC
Drive Strategic Partnership in Research with Regional KOLS and Hospitals
- Major European leader in Medical Devices, with specialism in Dialysis, Orthopedics and Cardiovascular areas
- Collaborate with senior management in the Global Clinical Operations department to ensure excellence in achieving key organizational objectives and timeliness of clinical programs.
- Oversight and line management of Clinical Study Managers, dotted line oversight of Clinical Research Associates, and Clinical Trial Assistants, clinical program management, development of team leadership, SOP development, protocol development, resource allocation, hiring, contracting, and supervision of clinical operations roles, CROs and leadership of GCP training programs.
- Seek input from Regional business teams on the evidence needs and ensure the needs are integrated into global clinical evidence plans.
- Drive strategic partnership in Research with Regional KOLs and hospitals to ensure success in clinical research collaborations.
- Responsible for training and mentoring direct reports and for their career development by assisting in the creation and implementation of individual development plans.
- Preferably medical doctor with specialism in orthopedics
- Fluent English, native level Japanese
- Experience in KOL management and global clinical trial management
- Opportunity to lead clinical strategy across JAPAC region