Regional Clinical Operations Manager
Apply your Clinical Operations Expertise in a Major Multinational Pharma Company
Contribute to Development of Life-Changing CV / Immunology/ Oncology Medicines
- Top 10 global pharmaceutical with high level of expertise and rich pipeline in immunology, oncology, cardiovascular and fibrotic diseases
- Develop a strategy for building and maintaining a high performance clinical operations team; recruit and select candidates through a disciplined selection process.
- Develop and review of metrics for operational performance of the department.
- Ensure functional excellence and career development of their team; develop personal training plans, facilitate orientation, training and mentoring programs.
- Act as a subject matter expert in multiple areas of clinical research and exercise sound judgement in resource allocation, budget management and staff recruitment.
- Build and maintain relationships with key roles in Japan and across global clinical operations.
- Plan and lead staff meetings (identify topics for presentation, arrange speakers, coordinate the location and other amenities, etc.)
- Effective knowledge equivalent to bachelor's degree.
- Extensive experience in pharmaceutical industry.
- Good understanding of the drug development process.
- Advanced knowledge of clinical operations and systems.
- In-depth understanding of the clinical development process including regulations (local and international), Good Clinical Practices (GCP), International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) Guidelines.
- Experience in planning, conduct and management of clinical trials.
- Comprehensive study management experience.
- Leadership experience (i.e. participation in task force, initiative or cross functional team); experience mentoring and providing constructive feedback to others.
- A good understanding of leadership styles.
- Strong performance in management and strategic thinking skills.
- Opportunity to lead clinical operations team at a regional level (Japan, Korea, Taiwan)
- Opportunity to contribute across broad range of TAs, including oncology (solid tumor/hematology), immunology and cardiovascular areas.