- Attractive salary package
- Senior position driving the business
About Our Client
Our client is a global leading company in capital equipment, specialized in fabric printing machinery. The company has grown into solution business and expanding business in Japan.
- Define overarching business and product strategy for the entire Line of Business (LOB)
- Develop and manage strategic growth plans, including market segmentation, technology roadmap and GTM strategy
- Build, develop and lead the right organization to achieve our business and growth objectives
- Develop and manage tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives
- Oversee daily operations of the business unit, including direct employees and matrix organizational functions
- Ensure overall delivery and quality of the Direct-to-Fabric offering to customers
- Lead key customer activities
- Lead all partnership activities related to the Direct-to-Fabric business line
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience in managing end to end sales of unit/line of business in multi-national organisation.
- Experience of at least 10 years in all aspects of developing and managing new businesses.
- Highly proficient in the field of textile, preferably print
- Strong leadership qualities and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prepare and present customer-oriented presentations, ROIs, and proposals to corporate executives.
- Experience working very independently in a fast moving, entrepreneurial organisation with minimal support staff.
- Background working in a multi-national company or environment.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package
Senior position driving the growth of business