Regional Account Manager
Work in a global enviroment with strong potential to develop your career
High base salary and incentive
The client is one of the world's leader and innovative company within the Online Travel Industry. Originally being based in America, the client has had a strong steady of growth in the Japanese market due to the upcoming sporting events. With over 3000 staff globally, the client is looking to double the headcount in the Japan region within the next couple of years.
- Collaborate with sales operations, supplier support, and sales teams to optimise the ensure a smooth sales cycle and account handover process.
- To research and understand the key market trends that will be of benefit to future business development planning.
- Develop and innovate new searching style that will enable the client and customers to have a positive outcome.
- Strong and extensive work experience within the Online or Tourism Industry.
- Have expiring managing a team.
- Working in an international and fast pace environment.
- Able to understand the Travel Industry and to allocate appropriate recourse to various areas.
- Strong career development potential relationship with clients that are not just based in Japan but for the North Asia region as a whole.
- Manage a strong sales team.
- Very good salary and incentive scheme.
- Chance to travel inbound and outbound for business trips.