Recruitment Operations Support at IT firm
International work environment with career progression scope
Flex work culture and open communication.
The client is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services to the Fortune 500 companies and is Head Quartered in the US. The company is ranked globally as one of the most admired companies in the world.
The Japan Office has a stable HR team with a flat organizational structure and open communication. The work culture is international with many foreign employees in the firm.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Local recruitment Activities.
- Elaboration of contracts.
- Delivery of settlements and contracts.
- Review of new hire documents.
Requirements of the successful candidate include:
- Typically 0-2 years related experience in human resources.
- Developed level of process knowledge and expertise in back-end processes.
- Developed general HR knowledge.
- Good communications skills.
This positions offers the following benefits:
- International work environment with career progression opportunities.
- Flex work culture and open communication.
- Attractive salary package.