Recruitment Manager at US IT Firm
Guaranteed Career Progression opportunities.
International culture with with Regional and Global collaborations.
The client is a US based technology company, specializing in a range of software and hardware products, which it sells to industries. They have a presence in more than 50 countries globally and employ 15,000 employees.
The Japan business is an established and stable office with more than 2000 employees and a large team of HR, providing internal career progression prospects. Employees at TI can enjoy the benefits of guaranteed career progression opportunities, internal job training and rotation prospects within departments.
The job responsibilities include:
- Responsible for executing the full lifecycle recruitment process.
- Develop talent acquisition objectives as a strategic partner for respective functions.
- Develop strong working relationships with multiple stakeholders to foster strategic partnerships that yield quality results.
- Involve in various ad-hoc global and regional staffing and HR assignments.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Recruitment experience, with full-cycle recruiting and sourcing.
- Good communication skills in both English and Japanese
The company provides the benefits of:
- Guaranteed career progression opportunities to a HR strategic role in future, internal job training and rotation prospects.
- An international work environment with collaborations with Regional and Global teams.
- Good work life balance.
- Attractive compensation package.