Recruitment Manager at Global IT Business
Career progression opportunity to a Regional TA position.
Flexible working options provided.
The client is an IT Consulting Company providing Business Services to clients, specializing in the growth of organizations. Their partners include the Fortune 500 organizations globally. They have a global presence in 180 countries with 5000 employees and they have made more than 10 billion US Dollars in revenue from their partnerships.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment cycle for the Japan office.
- Design and implement local employer branding strategies.
- Network internally and externally to build relationships with potential high calibre candidates to build talent pipeline.
- Proactively increase % of direct hires compared to agency hires.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Previous experience of in-house multilingual recruitment.
Experience of successfully utilizing a variety of direct sourcing methods including LinkedIn, job boards, social networking sites etc.
This position offers the following benefits:
- Opportunity to work in an international, fast paced organization with direct report line to the US and Europe.
- Career progression opportunity to a Regional TA position.
- Attractive salary package with additional benefits.
- Flexible working options provided.