Recruitment Lead at Global IT firm
Career Porgression Opportunity to Regional Level
Work from home options and other benefits.
The client is a Global software company that specializes in Robotics and provides customer made solutions to its clients. The have a presence in 10+ countries currently and are preparing for an IPO in the near future.
The client is known as a Unicorn company in Japan since they have started with a few clients to more than 800 clients within a year. The Japan office has 200 employees currently with plans to expand rapidly in future.
The responsibilities include:
- Talent sourcing: identify the right candidates for both technical and non-technical roles inside the company.
- Coordinate the end-to-end interview process, in close relation with hiring managers across the globe.
- Act as Employer Brand Ambassador for client in job fairs and all other relevant events for the technical community.
- Facilitate the hiring on on-boarding process: contract signature, ensuring new employees have the rights tools and access before they start.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Recruitment experience - at least 3 years.
- Proven track record in managing teams in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient in using the Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Good proficiency in English and Japanese is mandatory.
This offer provides:
- One of the fastest growing start-ups in the world.
Employees will have stock options in the near future.
Flexible working environment with options to work from home available
Provision of meals.
Care progression opportunities as the company grows its presence in Japan.