Recruitment Coordinator at IT firm
Scope for career progression.
Regular communication with the Global teams.
The client is a global leader in consulting and digital technology services and provides clients a range of strategy to operations services. The company has 250,000 employees in more than 50 countries globally and has faced a growth in its business performance including revenue generation.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Support local and APAC recruitment Activities.
- Review of new hire documents.
- Sourcing candidates locally and in APAC.
Requirements of the successful candidate include:
- Minimal exposure in human resources position.
- Good communications skills.
- This position offers the following benefits:
- Opportunity to join a Global brand name with international work culture, and frequent global team interaction.
- Fast-paced, Start Up company culture, with open communication and flex work hours.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Attractive salary package on offer.