- Join a top billing, no micromanagement and diverse team.
- Eligible for bonus from Associate Consultant (No upper limit in bonus structure)
About Our Client
Join one of the top billing team and work side-by-side the top billers in the company.
Within our 200+ staff company, there are a variety of teams all working under the Page ideology.
Our team of 5 focuses on team work, transparency and working towards long term goals and development. Join us and establish your career and learn from the best.[About Michael Page]
Michael Page is a UK listed leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers.
As a recruitment consultant for 360 model (both client and candidate facing), you will be responsible for:[Client Facing]
- Communicate with clients to get a clear view on their hiring needs and organisational goals
- Develop and implement strategies based on clients' needs
- Define job description and document specifications
- Build long-term client relationships
- Identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels
- Source and screen candidates, and coordinate their interview process
- Facilitate offers and employment negotiations
- Build long-term candidate relationships
The Successful Applicant
- Motivated, driven, and confident individual
- Recruitment experience preferred but not a must
- If no recruitment experience, sales experience is preferred
- Willing to learn and develop your interpersonal influential skills
What's on Offer
In our team we work under the following expectations:
-Have a good work-life-balance.
-No work on weekends (ever!)
-Bring your own creativity, think outside the box.
-Most importantly, have fun. Our team operates with various motivators customised to the individual. We also have team games that are fun, team building and tied into our daily activities.We provide competitive salary structures and you are eligible for bonus from Day 1.
-Associate Consultant (4.5M base)
-Consultant (5M base)If you are an experienced recruiter or TA specialist you can be considered for:
-Managing ConsultantIf you don't have any work experience, recruiting experience but want to join the team, we can consider you for a Resourcer, and start from speaking to candidates only - until you are ready to do 360 recruiting (4-7 months, depending on individual)