Regional and global mobility opportunities
Fun and friendly environment that always rewards success
From where we started in 1976, we've grown to become a worldwide leader in specialist recruitment, with 153 offices in 35 countries. Our global network of employees work together to achieve our business objectives, while staying true to the PageGroup values.
The key responsibilities of a recruitment consultant include:
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships in a competitive environment
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Managing the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
- Offering CV, interview and general career advice
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
Recruitment is fast-paced, exciting and incredibly rewarding and it's often challenging too. You must be prepared to push yourself in a sales environment if you want to reap the rewards.
Many of these skills are easily transferred from your current or past work experiences. Have you ever had to negotiate with someone? Had to adapt your approach depending on your audience? Have you ever had to push yourself to achieve the best result?
The ability to be compelling and persuasive, develop relationships and work as part of a team, meet targets and compete for the best results is what will set you apart as a successful recruitment consultant.
We provide an environment that rewards success. We don't mind if you've been working with us for 6 months or 6 years. Progress your career and be recognized purely on merit.
Our Tokyo office is incredibly multicultural. We operate using two main languages for business here - Japanese and English. However our consultants come from a diverse range of countries (30+ and counting).
We offer excellent benefits, holiday allowances and a bonus structure geared towards recognizing and rewarding your work.