Generous salary and lucrative earning potential
Accelerated career progression for dedicated and committed high performers
About Our Client
Michael Page is part of PageGroup, a worldwide leader in specialist recruitment with 40 offices in 36 countries and over 7000 staff world wide.
Your role will be varied, challenging and will offer a high level of autonomy and responsibility in a genuine meritocracy where your effort and successes are rewarded.
For more information about a career with Michael Page Japan, please visit http://careers.page.com/jp-jp#Homepage
The Successful Applicant
Degree qualified, you will be an energetic, passionate and tenacious individual with fluent communication skills in Japanese and business level English. In addition to strong interpersonal skills and a solid academic track record, you will possess good negotiation and time management skills and have the ability to build meaningful relationships with key stakeholders. Finally, you will be ambitious, driven and keen to embark on a highly rewarding career.
What's on Offer
* Training and development->full training from your initial start with PageGroup and throughout your career.
* Great working environment in a multiple award winning Global company, including Best Place to Work and Diversity and Inclusion Winner.
* Unlimited potential for career progression, through a meritocratic rewards structure.
* Excellent earning potential - offering a competitive base salary plus profit share.
* Opportunity to work in a truly International office in Tokyo with people from 33 different nationalities.
* Future potential opportunity to transfer internally or move to another Michael Page office internationally for qualified individuals