- Work in a fun, global environment!
- Competitive base salary and bonus scheme that rewards your efforts
About Our Client
With over 7,000 employees in 36 countries across the globe, Michael Page aims to be the leading specialist recruiter in our chosen markets, specialising in a broad range of professions and industries. Technology is the largest discipline in Michael Page Japan, and our team is one of the most successful teams, which continuously the highest performers for the firm in Japan and APAC.
The role will involve the following responsibilities:
- Management of the full recruitment life-cycle.
- Candidate sourcing, interviewing, and assessment.
- Candidate briefing and introduction to clients
- Contract terms negotiations (fees, salaries, length etc.)
- Client sourcing and generation, through Business Development activities
- Lead generation
- Offer management
- Provide career advise to candidates and make sure they always receive the best service.
- Provide consultation to clients.
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each client or assignment
The Successful Applicant
If you match most of the following skills, this role is for you:
- Strong communication skills in English and in Japanese
- The ability to work in a team and promote team culture
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to influence
- Relationship development and management skills
- Ability to multi-task perform under pressure
- Critical thinking and decision making
- Positive attitude towards achieving your own goals as well as team targets.
Good to have but not mandatory:
- Prior recruitment experience
- Prior sales experience
What's on Offer
If you are the successful candidate you will be entitled to the following features:
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration and compensation that awards strong performance, with a high base salary and even better bonuses
- International relocation opportunities
- A fun environment to work at and a team of talented individuals that will support and guide your success.
- Perks and awards for your achievements individually and with your team.
- Excellent and comprehensive training programs tailored for all seniority levels