Recruitment Consultant at Leading brand name in the industry
Leading brand name in the recruitment industry
Unparalleled training and development, as well as career progression
Listed on the London Stock Exchange, Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specialising in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract and temporary positions with clients in 35 countries on five continents.
In Japan, Michael Page brings global expertise to the local market, offering premium recruitment services in the specialist areas of Finance (including Banking), Accounting, Marketing, Sales, Engineering, IT/Technology, Supply Chain, and Human Resources. Our regional network of offices extends our reach in Singapore, Shanghai, Hong Kong, across Australia and around the world.
Michael Page consultants do not work on commission, a factor that promotes a unique team-based culture focused on partnering with clients and candidates alike. Our culture rewards the delivery of quality customer service rather than sales.
Michael Page's website www.michaelpage.co.jp provides an overview of our business as well as details of current trends in various employment categories, salary guides and interview advice for both employers and those seeking a new role.
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Managing the process through the interview to offer stage and beyond
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidate
- Offering CV, interview and general career advice
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
- A strong and proven track record in sales, networking and/or client development abilities
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong commercial business acumen
- A passionate desire to succeed and build a successful career
- A winning mentality
- The ability to overcome objection and be persistent
The opportunity to work in the Tokyo office, leading brand name in the recruitment industry, who are unparalleled in terms of training and development, as well as career progression
Basic Salary depending on experience, Quarterly bonus, subject to performance
Extensive rewards and incentives; monthly breakfast club, quarterly all-expenses-paid holidays and Red letter events, subject to performance
Comprehensive and ongoing training in all aspects of the job
Unparalleled career progression opportunities - including international relocation if desired