Recruitment Consultant - IT Contracting Business
Work in a fun, global environment!
Competitive base salary and bonus scheme that rewards your efforts
About Our Client
With over 7,000 employees in 36 countries across the globe, Michael Page aim to be the leading specialist recruiter in our chosen markets, specialising in a broad range of professions and industries. Technology is the largest discipline in Michael Page Japan, and IT Contracting is one of the most successful teams, which continuously produces top-billers for the firm in Japan and APAC.
Our IT Contracting team is expanding and continues to grow our market and business coverage. We have a proven track-record of success, one of the highest revenues in the firm in Japan and APAC, and hands-down one of the best team cultures that someone could find.
The role of a recruitment consultanthas 3 types of responsibilities. The first 2 types are suggested by the title, and are recruitment and consultanting. The third type are the things that you choose to make into your responsibilities, which will allow you to personalise your work and build your own brand within the firm, the team, and your market.
1) Recruitment responsibilities:
- Participation and management of the full recruitment life-cycle.
- Candidate sourcing, interviewing, and assessment.
- Candidate briefing and introduction to clients
- Contract terms negotiations (fees, salaries, length etc.)
- Client sourcing and generation, through Business Development activities
- Lead generation
- Offer management
2) Consulting responsibilities:
- Provide career advise to candidates and make sure they always receive the best service.
- Provide consultation to clients regarding recruitment matters as well as contracting rules and policies.
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each client or assignment
- Supervise, support, and consult an number of contractors working for your clients.
- Support and consult the clients that the contractors work for
The Successful Applicant
If most of the following skills/traits describe you, then you are definitely a great fit for the role.
- Excellent communication skills in English and/or in Japanese
- The ability to work in a team and promote team culture
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to influence
- Relationship development and management skills
- Ability to multi-task perform under pressure
- Critical thinking and decision making
- Positive attitude towards achiving your own goals as well as team targets.
What's on Offer
If you are the successful candidate you will be entitled to the following features:
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Excellent remuneration and compensation that awards strong performance, with a high base salary and even better bonuses
- International relocation opportunities
- A fun environment to work at and a team of talented individuals that will support and guide your success.
- Perks and awards for your achivements individually and with your team.