Recruiter at Global CRO
Career progression opportunities
About Our Client
The Client is a leading drug development Contract Research Organization with a presence worldwide. The objective of the organization is to support in cost and time reduction for drug development in biotechnology and pharmaceutical firms. The client is headquartered in the USA with a long standing presence in Japan.
The Job responsibilities include:
* Develop and implement direct sourcing activities in support of the Clinical Research recruitment strategy.
* Build trusting relationship with candidates.
* Organize and coordinate candidate events to build our Clinical Research talent community.
* Create and track benchmarks and KPI's to monitor success.
* Manage social media communications calendar - drive engagement through unique storytelling.
* Manage Client careers website content.
* Monitor recruitment marketing trends and share best practices with the team.
* Evaluate new and emerging recruitment channels and offers suggestions regarding most relevant and impactful for Client.
* Screen qualified candidates. (coordination is done by coordinator)
* Track results and distribute periodic reports.
* Manage candidate process flow in BrassRing.
4. Communicate with hiring manager
* In alignment with recruitment lead, establish and maintain open communication with managers in determining recruiting needs.
* Facilitate recruiting process and offers with hiring manager (sourcing, interviewing and selection).
5. Other Duties
* Train and orientate supervisors and employees with respect to recruitment marketing and EVP.
* Create toolkit delivery system for recruiting team use (Word templates, handouts, flyers, etc.)
* Perform project work related to ongoing recruiting initiatives.
* Ensure metrics are achieved within Service Level Agreement.
* Maintain applicant flow logs as required by appropriate local laws and regulations.
* Maintain legally required files for job openings and candidate selection.
* Other ad hoc recruitment coordination.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will posses the following skills:
* Creativity and comfort with internet job boards, social networks, event-based recruitment, and other direct channels to build our talent community.
* Bachelor's degree (Business, HR, or a Life Science) or equivalent experience.
* Japanese fluency.
* English fluency.
* Working knowledge regarding local Human Resources practices, laws and regulations in geographic areas of operation, especially related to recruiting.
1 to 3 years of recruiting experience and / or recruiting marketing experience (at CRO industry or pharma is a plus, but not mandatory).
Experience with employer branding, employee engagement, internal communications, or digital marketing
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will have the opportunity:
* To work in a global organization.
* To use English language at work.
* Career development opportunities.
* An attractive salary package.
* Comfortable work environment with good staff facilities.