Recruiter at well-established financial services company
This is an excellent chance to join the exciting world of financial services.
Benefit of having the autonomy to create your role and remit
Our client is a leading financial services firm located with offices in Central Tokyo. Our client prides itself on its core values, which emphasises respect for individuality while driving continual innovation, fostering an environment that is highly rewarding to work in. With a culture that emphasises team spirit and individual development, the workplace provides its staff with an excellent work / life balance.
The Talent Acquisition Function is responsible for developing and executing sourcing and selection strategies to meet the ongoing and future talent requirements of the business. This group will seek to support internal talent identification and internal mobility as a key objective, while also delivering a range of external sourcing strategies to address talent shortfalls where appropriate.
- Bachelor degree holder or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of HR related experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Japanese / English. Understanding Japanese culture is a must.
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong team player and have the ability to build partnerships with clients, vendors and colleagues
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
Besides a competitive basic salary plus a healthy commission structure that based on individual performance, you will be presented with vast opportunities for progression into other departments depending on your career aspirations.
The office is located in Central Tokyo, offering you easy commute and convenient reach to all parts of the city.