Records Executive with client contact - International leader
Be in contact with clients concerning new records
Use Japanese and English on daily basis
Our client is an international market leader who follows are records.
- Process applications: Take ownership for processing all applications for Japan. Respect applications timelines Provide accurate, relevant and timely answers, using the Record Management System (RMS) efficiently, documenting all actions.
- Assessing new record titles: Perform technical criteria assessment and RMS research for similar existing titles, carry out cursory desktop research, consult existing rejection list (seek assistance to fully evaluate a proposal).
- Writing Guidelines/research/propose minimums: Write grammatically correct and relevant guidelines for new titles of existing formats based on other similar records, consider thoroughly all steps, before seeking assistance to finalise guidelines.
- Reviewing evidence: Review record evidence, identify potential issues, discrepancies and fabrications. Approve the record on the RMS correctly writing record text and further info.
Research and Analysis
- RMT research: Carry out research before sending a record suggestion to the UK team
- Pro-active records/contents search: Help Senior Records Manager of Records Management Team (RMT) Japan in searching and creating new contents/talents in Japan.
- Geographic area research: Help Senior Records Manager in researching main trends and statistics.
- External customer: Give record information and explain application process to customers, recognising and escalating any difficult situation.
You have experience in Customer service
You have an advanced level of English and native level of Japanese
You have great problem solving skills
You are interested in research
- Permanent contract
- Holidays: sat, sun, Public holidays, 20 annual leaves, sick leaves
- Company events
- Salary up to 4.5M JPY