Real Estate Investment Analyst - Associate
One of the world's leading Real Estate Investment teams
Outstanding opportunities for promotion, development and growth
Our client is the Real Estate (RE) arm of one of the World's leading investment platforms focused on real estate and real estate-related assets globally. They manage a well-diversified portfolio covering over 40 countries in property sectors such as offices, retail, hotels, residential, industrial, niche sectors and companies.
- Support colleagues to undertake annual asset planning and manage assets within assigned portfolio in accordance to business plans.
- Assist in analysing, structuring, negotiating, recommending and when approved, closing new deals including working on due diligence and legal documentation), sourced by the investment management team.
- Monitor asset performance against market and ensure that asset performance targets and target returns are achieved.
- Carry out asset management activities of properties, including tracking performance on a monthly basis with budget and underwriting, periodical reporting to management, assisting in identifying potential issues and suggest solutions pertaining to the properties.
- Assist the team in analysing performance of the existing portfolio and reporting to management on a regular basis.
- Provide assistance to investment management professionals in business development and relationship management.
- Degree in Real Estate, Finance, Economics, Business or a similar discipline. Engineering, Physics, Math, etc.
- At least 1-3 year's relevant working experience in investment and/or asset management, banking, consulting, accounting.
- Exposure to the Japanese market will be advantageous.
- Team player with good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
Competitive market compensation.
Opportunity to work in a market leading investment team.