Real Estate Fund Accounting
Leading global financial institution
Highly competitive salary package
About Our Client
This position would see you covering the Real Estate Investment arm of one of the World's leading banking corporations. This entity on it's own would stand as one of the world's leading real estate investment managers with over US$80 billion in assets under management and over 400 dedicated investment professionals across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
Fund entities management - Ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory, tax and financial reporting requirements;
- Support review, execution and reporting of portfolio transactions (acquisitions, divestments, re-financing and other restructurings);
- Work closely with acquisitions/asset management officers, oversee external consultants, and assist in the financial aspects of the deal (cash flow modelling, financial due diligence, operations review etc); and
- Assist in ad-hoc business requests and projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified accountant with around 6-10 years related working experiences
- Knowledge of fund structures and fund/property accounting
- Strong analytical skills with a high aptitude for numbers and strong business sense
- Positive working attitude to go the extra mile, willing to learn with strong work ethics and motivation;
- Dedication to accuracy and detail while working under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Able to work independently
- Familiar with US and other applicable accounting standards in Asia Pacific, including IFRS, SFRS, etc.;
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Big 4 or property investment management background is a plus, but not a pre-requisite
- Periodic travel is expected
What's on Offer
Part of one of the world's leading Financial Institutions which would offer you great opportunities for career development and growth.