R&D Senior Project Manager
Top 3 Global Pharmaceutical Company with Rich Development Pipeline
Strong Career Development Opportunities within a Global Organization
- Top 5 multinational pharmaceutical company
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and
- Facilitate planning of operational aspects of clinical trials (start-up, conduct,
closedown) for Therapeutic Areas with respect to the study timing and resource needs.
- Input and maintain study timelines and resources in, ensuring consistency with impact
and the clinical development plans of the Therapeutic Area.
- Supports clinical teams by providing metrics and guidance with respect to operational aspects
of clinical trial timelines, resources and logistics.
- Works under minimal supervision in day-to-day activities and receives general guidance for
ad hoc tasks.
- Effectively manages unexpected changes in workload and seeks guidance as
- Interacts with various levels of management and functions within organization, including but
not limited to Global Project Teams, Finance, and Development Operations.
- Minimum Education: BS or BA
- Functional line management experience
- Strong scientific expertise and business acumen.
- Degree in Life Sciences or Biology.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication, influencing, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management capabilities, project and program management skills, including strong knowledge of and ability to apply various methodologies (eg. ICE, Agile, Waterfall SDLC).
- Minimum 6 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry and minimum 4 years direct
clinical research experience.
- Expertise in MS Office applications including Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Experience with MS Project preferred.
- Candidates should be able to work with minimal supervision and have excellent analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Opportunity to oversee diverse project portfolio at an innovative and leading global pharmaceutical company