- Major Global Pharmaceutical Company with Rich Development Pipeline
- Strong Career Development Opportunities within a Global Organization
About Our Client
- Well-known multinational pharmaceutical company
- Manage all clinical trial development initiatives
- Prepare and manage budgets for all clinical trials and related projects.
- Assist with preparing the Knowledge Management Plan clinical trials
- Work closely with cross functional teams including CMC, Regulatory, Clinical Operations, Medical Affairs and Commercial teams to ensure efficient progression of compound from early development to approval phase
- Lead overall launch readiness and co-lead the affiliate overall launch readiness in collaboration with respective commercial leader
- Coach team members by providing timely constructive feedback and recognition to good results and behaviours.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Education: BS or BA
- Strong scientific expertise and business acumen.
- Degree in Life Sciences or Biology.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication, influencing, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management capabilities, project and program management skills, including strong knowledge of and ability to apply various methodologies (eg. ICE, Agile, Waterfall SDLC).
- Minimum 6 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry and minimum 4 years direct
clinical research experience.
- Expertise in MS Office applications including Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Experience with MS Project preferred.
- Candidates should be able to work with minimal supervision and have excellent analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to oversee diverse project portfolio at a well-known global pharmaceutical company