R&D Project Manager
Contribute to Clinical Project Management in Global Studies
Rich Development Pipeline
About Our Client
- Top 3 global pharmaceutical company with high specialism in Oncology/Immunology/CNS areas
- Successfully developed COVID 19 vaccine
Responsible for initiating, planning, executing monitoring, controlling and closing projects within timeline & Budget.
Prepare Project documents (like scope, quote)
Central point of contact for smooth execution of development & commercial projects.
Conduct regular project review meetings to monitor and control project progress with respect to time and cost.
Responsible for tracking & monitoring each step in process and managing projects so that project milestones are met as per the planned timelines.
Manage and provide periodic project status reports to project team and all stakeholders
End to end responsible for delivery of all allocated projects as per the time and budget allocation.
Risk management through identification of early warning signals, assessment, and prioritization and on time escalation
Ensure adherence to Project Management systems, Quality & Regulatory requirements.
Ensure formal project closure & handover to manufacturing team for commercial.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Education: BS or BA
- Minimum 7 years of clinical resarch experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Expertise in MS Office applications including Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Experience with MS Project preferred.
- Candidates should be able to work with minimal supervision and have excellent analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills; ability to prioritize and deliver against competing priorities
- Ability to influence without direct authority; effectively interact and communicate with internal staff at various management levels in order to achieve department goals
- Organize and facilitate effective meetings. Identify and delegates action items, follow-up/track action items to resolution, updates project plans & deliverables, as required, identifies issues and ultimately resolves issues
- Expertise in MS office tools and exhibit ability to present data/facts/updates in dashboards
- Ability to multi-task with limited resources
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to contribute to clinical development in a major global bio-pharmaceutical company
- Stable organization with rich pipeline