R&D for Personal Care Products, Tokyo, 13M JPY
Challenging and rewarding job, develop your R&D skills with a professional team
Join an international, diverse global FMCG industry leader.
Our client is a global FMCG Company and their products include food, energy drink, ice cream and beverages (about 40 percent of its revenue), cleaning agents, beauty products, and personal care products. Our client is one of the oldest multinational FMCG companies; its products are available in around 190 countries.
- Managing new product development from theoretical recipe to lab prototype and final product.
- Responsible for formula cost optimisation projects.
- Delivering technical support to existing and new customers, and creating new market opportunities.
- Build up strong product development team in term of technical knowledge and working skill.
- Experience in personal care research and development.
- Fluent Japanese communication skill.
- People management experience.
- Salary up to 13M JPY.