R&D Manager (Soy Based Products)
Business trips to Europe
Innovative Product Development
Our client is one of the leading leaders in food products worldwide. With more than 11,000 employees and their presence in 27 countries, they have been providing the entire food industry with flavorful, high-quality products. Not only are their strategies for business focusing on new products but also empowering their people.
- Leverage R&D resources at manufacturing facilities to increase technical capabilities for product/process improvement initiatives.
- Develop ingredient and formulation trial plans.
- Conduct trials, data collection and interpret results to drive program/project and technical knowledge forward, develop robust action plans, risk assessment and contingency planning.
- BS or MS degree in Food Science or Chemical Engineering.
- Fluent Japanese communication skill.
- Knowledge in soy-based products is a plus.
- Paid holiday.
- Overseas training.
- Salary up to 9M JPY.