R&D Manager - Global Food Company
Gain valuable experience at global food company.
Working closely with the global team in Europe and Asia.
Our client is one of the leading leaders in food products worldwide. With more than 11,000 employees and their presence in 27 countries, they have been providing the entire food industry with flavorful, high-quality products. Not only are their strategies for business focusing on new products but also empowering their people.
- Leverage R&D resources at manufacturing facilities to increase technical capabilities for product/process improvement initiatives.
- Develop ingredient and formulation trial plans.
- Conduct trials, data collection and interpret results to drive program/project and technical knowledge forward, develop robust action plans, risk assessment and contingency planning.
- BS or MS degree in Food Science or equivalent.
- Japanese and English communication skill.
- Knowledge in grain-based products is a plus.
- Paid holiday.
- Salary up to 14M JPY.