- Working with big brand company in the market to learn and develop your skills
- Rewarding and Challenging jobs will be provided
About Our Client
- Global Food (B2C) Manufacturing who has been supporting consumers for long time in Japan.
- Responsible to drive and deliver R&D related initiatives for product and packaging development and changes as driven by market/competitive/supply demands, and/or regulations.
- Partners Quality and Supply Chain to identify and qualify suppliers, co-packers and co-manufacturers.
- Provides technical expertise to facilitate idea generation for category team funnel development, contributes to the development of strategic and operating plans and longer-term innovation, culinary and technology platform projects.
Champions the NPD process adherence and drive excellence with robust data integrity via relevant / tools systems. Partner on training/consultation on R&D and other business partners to advise on policy adherences. Seeks best practices, innovative trends and technology with a strong continuous improvement mindset.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree of food science and technology or equivalent
- Great year of experiences in R&D and Regulatory of further processed foods and / or beverage in Japan
- Experience of drafting / reviewing food labelling for processed foods in Japan is minimum requirement.
- Knowledge of food related regulations of Japan, US, Australia and Asia.
- Deep knowledge of Food Sanitation Act of Japan for compliance review (e.g.Food Code, Additive Code, and Packaging regulation) and Food labelling Act of Japan for drafting local labels, legislation framework and actual enforcement.
- Experience of integrated management systems database of ingredient specifications, recipe management, and label management.
- Business level English and Fluent level Japanese (oral and written)
- Excellent communication skills and proactive to involve others.
What's on Offer
- 8M-10M JPY