R&D manager , Chemical industry, Tsukuba , 12M JPY
1000万円 - 1200万円
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills
Rewarding and Challenging task will be provided
- Start up Chemical research company focusing on Advance technology and new materials development.
- Conduct necessary market research on the company's existing key technical fields.
- Responsible for the construction and management of scientific research platform.
- Responsible for a series of work such as demonstration, project establishment, review, implementation, conclusion, and promotion of scientific research projects.
- Responsible for the internal management of the department: annual work plan, department budget control, team building, performance appraisal, etc.
- Master degree or above in chemistry, chemical engineering, materials, energy and other majors.
- Great work experience in R&D positions in chemical, chemical and energy materials companies.
- Familiar with scientific research process, have rich scientific research management and implementation experience.
- Excellent logical thinking ability, judgement ability and innovation ability.
- Fluent in Either of Japanese, English or Chinese.
10 Million JPY - 12 Million JPY