- Working with Professional team in the market to develop your skills
- Rewarding and Challenging jops will be provided
- Global specialty chemicals company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector and motor vehicle industry.
- Research and development of rubber based products including adaptations in the lab.
- Maintenance of the mentioned products and support of production including scale-up trials in the Factory.
- Communicate with representatives from other departments, such as production, QC, EH&S, marketing, technical service and procurement.
- Technical service to Japanese and Chinese OEMs regarding our material problems/issues or during field tests at the customer's site.
- Testing of the mentioned products for automotive customers in the lab as well as at the customer.
- Travel inside Japan to visit customers, solve problems (up to one week visit at once).
- Travel outside Japan to China, Europe, USA or Brazil and may spend up to three months at once for intensive training.
- Correspondence of ISO9001 and ISO14001
- University degree with major in Polymer sciences or chemistry.
- Good experience in R&D of a chemical manufacturing or processing company, preferably rubber company.
- Experiences of direct communication with customers or supplier.
- English skills minimum on intermediate level (must be able to talk, read and write).
- Business level of Japanese (JLPTN2 minimum)
- Have strong sense of responsibility to meet the due date and end result. Understand what he/she is requested to do and strive to accomplish the goals.