R&D for catalyst , Tsukuba , 6,500,000 JPY
500万円 - 650万円
Working with Professional team in the market to develop your skills
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
- Global research center focusing on develop new technology for materials development.
- Develop and evaluate automotive catalysts and promote the commercialisation of technological results;
- Participate in the construction and management of catalyst platforms;
- Organise a series of work such as demonstration, establishment, examination, implementation, completion, promotion of catalyst project;
- Cooperate in managing catalyst projects;
- Other specific operations assigned by the department and company.
- Master's degree or higher in fields such as chemistry, chemical engineering, materials, and energy.
- Good experience in R & D of chemical chemicals and energy materials companies.
- Excellent logical thinking, judgement and innovation.
- Priority if you have experience in developing catalysts for precious metals (platinum, palladium, rhodium);
- Fluent in Japanese is required (English and Chinese would be a plus)