- Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills
- Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
About Our Client
- Leading Global FMCG, Health-care company support consumers in Japan.
- Project leadership for key projects, ensuring that these are executed to necessary company standards.
- Responsibility for ensuring all required development, stability testing, industrial trials, and dossier
preparation are performed on time and to the required standards, with the supervision of the R&D
- Support the team with respect to required activities that support operations in shared laboratories
and working space.
- Support the manager in measuring and reporting team KPIs to senior management
- R&D support to a designated range of company products, enabling defence, revenue growth and gross margin expansion of the brands.
- To interface with key partners and stakeholders (Supply, regulatory, local and global marketing, M&E, Category R&D, external 3rd parties) on a daily basis.
The Successful Applicant
- Educated to Degree level (Chemistry, Pharmacy, Chemical engineering or Other relevant science)
- Good R&D experience with a proven track record of delivery.
- Experience of working in a Personal care environment with formulation and/or analytical expertise
- Experience of working in a Health care environment with a basic Regulatory knowledge.
- Proven project management skill with a consistent ownership
- Experience of prioritization and problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience of influencing others.
- Experience of delivering projects successfully on time under pressure
What's on Offer