Randomization and Study Product Management Coordinator
Contribute to Faster Delivery of Crucial and Lifesaving Therapies to the Market
Partner with Innovative Research Organizations in Biotech, Pharma and Med Device
- US headquartered, global contract research organization, leading in the field of randomization and trial supply management for the global lifesciences industry.
- Assist in the preparation of study product management documents;
- Provide general support to users for randomization and study product management services;
- Monitor clinical supply needs to maintain study product distribution, site level inventories and study product expiration tracking;
- Communicate and interact with internal/external team members; and
- May be responsible for other projects and responsibilities as assigned..
- The position requires candidates with fluent English, as the candidate will report to global hiring mgr in the US
- Most communication with site and investigators will be handled by CRAs, so Japanese is less prioritized
- In addition to supporting in the coordination of clinical trials, the candidate would also be developing experience in IRT systems management, a growing technology platform in the field of clinical research
- Opportunity to contribute to the growth of a global organization within Japan
- Leverage clinical trial experience and project management capabilities to deliver excellent customer service to sponsors, investigator and other external stakeholders
- Opportunity to work on global clinical trials and develop expertise in RTSM