RA Manager CSH
Work with innovative medical devices in a cutting edge industry
Strong career and salary up options in established company
The client is a global leader in medical devices . The company innovates and develops quality diagnostics devices with an aim to constantly set new standards in the industry, and currently has a strong share in most major markets already. With a well-established portfolio in Japan, the company harnesses their passion for innovation and invests heavily to the field of healthcare.
Lead regulatory discussions regarding the regulatory strategy for the product in charge with cross-functional teams and support them.
Identify the regulatory risks and notify all relevant colleagues of these risks, and propose risk minimization or mitigation plans and discuss them with relevant personnel in a timely fashion.
Provide appropriate input from a regulatory perspective to the new development plan, and thereby contribute to prepare an appropriate development plan.
- At least 5 years experience in Regulatory Affairs with up-to-date regulatory knowledge in medical devices
- At least 3 years of people management experience
Good communication skills, strategic thinking ability, negotiation and leadership skills
- Collaborate with a diverse range of clients, partners and experts in the fast-growing field of health care
- Boost English language ability through close strategy collaboration with global partners
- Demonstrate leadership and team playing abilities to help people and organisations go from idea to innovation faster