Quality System Manager , Beverage industry, TOKYO, 9M
Tokyo 23 Wards
¥6,000,000 - ¥9,000,000
Working with leading beverage company in the world
Rewarding and Challenging tasks will be provided
About Our Client
- The world leading beverage company who support many kinds of beverage to consumer.
- Issuance & Preparation of new/revised Company's Documents including translation
- Responsible for review the company documents and provide feedback, negotiate with other team.
- Upgrade the translation method to utilize AI translator for accuracy and productivity.
- Lead & Arrange technical validation for new documents
- Support productivity in production line incorporating new technologies.
- Design and lead implementation in line with ISO9001.Support Group manager on the Risk Management Framework, ensure PDCA.
- Manage GTDI data including project sunshine and design and manage Power BI dashboards.
- Project leader of the Technical Digitization team.
The Successful Applicant
- University/Bachelor's degree in Chemistry/ agricultural chemistry/Food Science/ Science/ Engineering,
- Working experience in the Quality control or Quality assurance and Safety, environment sustainability.
- Experience in development or implementation of HACCP-based system
- Knowledge of basic QA methodology and Management Systems (Quality, Food Safety etc.).
- Skill for problem solving based on facts; clearly distinguish between facts and opinions in all communication work to build solutions.
- Knowledge of basic food processing, chemicals and microbiology.
- Requires effective communication with cross-functional teams and management.
- Requires good oral and written communication skills to influence and demonstrate quality excellence to stakeholders
- Fluent level of Japanese or Korean, Business writing Level of English
What's on Offer