- Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
- Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided.
About Our Client
- The global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances.
- The world's largest manufacturer of food provides products to a wide range of customers.
- Perform chemical, physical testing and sensory evaluations of products or incoming ingredients as identified by the current company specification for the item.
- Perform sensory evaluations of products.
- Enter test results into SAP timely resulting in an acceptance or rejection.
- Communicates rejections and information updates to key contacts in Quality, Operations, Purchasing and Customer Care as needed. Types of communications include e-mail, making notes in system and/or verbal.
- Performs basic equipment calibrations per frequency noted in calibration procedures.
- Perform instruments, equipment and quality deviations troubleshooting in laboratory.
- Maintain work a hygienic and safe work environment.
- Provide backup and support to team members as necessary.
- Identify opportunity for improvements in QC and set proactive measure for trouble prevention.
The Successful Applicant
- Beverage and food related quality control, product development, manufacturing (factory) work experience
(For example, dairy companies, flour milling companies, beverage companies, confectionery companies, etc.)
- University graduate or above (major in food science, chemistry, agriculture, agricultural chemistry or related fields)
- Experience in technology development and mass production work is a plus
- Instrumental analysis experience is a plus
- English ability: Reading and writing English business documents and simple daily conversation are essential and fluent in Japanese
What's on Offer