- Working with big brand in the market
- Rewarding and challenging job will be provided
- Big Global Chemical organizaiton who has been in the business for so long
- Main products are Specialty materials and lubricants
- Implement quality assurance activities and contribute improvement of production process & product quality
- Accountability and Responsibility for problem solving process for internal/external quality issue
- Improve product quality and quality system for the customer satisfaction.
- Accountability and Responsibility for QMS of the production process
- Manage quality related KPIs appropriately
- Contribute the QMS audit
- Communicate quality related topic with sister plants
- Maintain and manage ISO9000 certification
- Conclusion and management of quality standards for purchased materials
- Vender audit of purchased materials
- Handle customer audits
- Control and management of chemical substances contained in products
- Input timely/properly any information for quality problems.
- Contribute p-FMEA for his/her responsible process to reduce quality risk.
- Mechanical engineering or chemical engineering background is preferable
- Knowledge of ISO9001. IATF16949 knowledge is preferable
- Problem solving skill and Six sigma skill (green belt)
- Work experience as production engineer or Quality Assurance
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Language: Japanese, English