Chance to get involved with cutting edge technologies e.g. AI, machine learnin
Excellent career progression possibilities
About Our Client
Our client for this position is one of the world's leading providers of insurance, warranty, diagnostics and repair services for mobile phones. It is a US-headquartered firm which has been operating in Japan for many years, now providing their services and technology to millions of end customers here. The Tokyo office works closely with teams in other Asia-Pacific locations as well as with their California head office, with many global projects and initiatives to help launch new products coming up. It is a collaborative and "techy" working environment, where creativity and coming up with new ideas is actively encouraged.
- Responsible for reviewing overall IT Service Quality planning, problem management, monitoring action item progress, helping identify risks and providing improvement suggestions.
- Communicate with other team stakeholders for sharing the strategy of IT services quality improvement.
- Ensure that the team provides high visibility of the action item status and issues. Report those to IT management team regularly.
- Create quality metrics and deeply analyzing overall IT Service Quality.
- Identify improvement areas for the team and across other teams/functions. Drive quality improvement culture within the team.
- Cost engaged in line management roles including hiring, performance evaluation, goal settings, regular 1on1, budgeting, vendor management and resource planning of the assigned team.
- Facilitate Monthly/Weekly quality meeting.
The Successful Applicant
- Japanese: Business Level, English: Business Level
- Understand and exhibit the contractual agreements and resolve issues/constrains.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively with all levels of staff and management.
- Ability to effectively respond to dynamically changing work environment and to positively influence for managing vendor relations.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Budget, Procurement, Contracts and People management.
- Reasonable IT financial knowledge.
- License/Certificate ITIL certificate
- Knowledge of COBIT and PMP
- Strong collaboration, negotiation, and influencing skills cross-functionally, cross country and region, and throughout multiple organization levels.
- Ability to multitask and manage high volumes of activity & demonstrate measurable results.
- Demonstrated aptitude towards high standards for quality and performance.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, hands-on approach, focused on continuous and incremental improvement.
What's on Offer
- Great working environment for creative technologists
- Chance to get involved with cutting edge technologies e.g. AI, machine learning, 'Big Data'
- Excellent career progression possibilities