Quality Engineer , Global Chemicals industry, Tsukuba, 6M
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided.
Working with the prefesiional team in the market to develop your skills,
- A world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health.
- Support steel industry, food and beverage, electronics and healthcare.
- Introduction of quality management system (QMS)
- Quality control training
- Maintenance of quality control system
- Good experiences analytical chemistry experience
- Experiences using quality control methods
- Experiences in people management
- Basic statistics and quality control knowledge
- Basic English ability (TOEIC 500 points or more) and willing to work in English
- Basic knowledge of basic quality improvement (TQC, Six Sigma, TQC, etc.)
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent knowledge
- Qualification of high-pressure gas production security officer
- QC test grade 3 or higher