Quality Engineer, Chemical industry , AICHI , ８００万円
¥6,000,000 - ¥8,000,000
Working with Professional team in the market to develop your skills
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
About Our Client
- Global leading specialty chemicals company with high revenue in the market.
- Company produce High Performance Materials,Inorganic Pigments, Liquid Purification Technologies, Material Protection Products, Functional Chemicals and Leather Chemical.
- Regular QC testing and management of its process capability / proactive proposals for the changes.
- Problem solving for the complaints and customer requests.
- Documentations required by customers including supply specifications , non-use certificates etc.
- Maintenance and calibrations of production equipment and testing apparatus.
- ISO management representative: lead ISO activities in the organization and coordinate regular QC meetings.
- Follow up Compliance Check action items ex. Proper handling of chemicals etc
The Successful Applicant
- English and Japanese at Business Level
- Experience of Engineering or Production Site
- Knowledge of QC/QA methods.
- University Degree
- Familiar with health, safety, and environmental regulations
What's on Offer
年棒 700-800 万円（賞与別）