Quality Control - Pharmaceuticals- up to 8M JPY
Foreign Multinational Company in medical devices
Challenging and rewarding job, develop your QC skills with a professional team
A foreign multinational pharmaceuticals company is looking for its next Quality Control Engineer based in Yamagata prefecture.
This Quality Control Engineer position, based in Tokyo, requires you to fulfil the following responsibilities:
- Establish,manage and revise SOP's based on QMS
- Process (take necessary measures) and report complaints to the company
- Start and create investigation reports if necessary
- Take and implement Corrective Actions and Preventive Actions on QMS
This list is non exhaustive. Other missions may be added.
To be a successful applicant for this Quality Control position, you will need the following:
- High school graduation or higher. Education in engineering is preferred
- 3 years experience minimum in quality control in a pharmaceuticals company
- Fluent Japanese language / English communication skills preferred