Quality Control - Pharmaceuticals - up to 8000000 JPY
Foreign Multinational Company in medical devices, good work/life balance
Challenging and rewarding job, develop your Q skills with a professional team
My client, a well-established pharmaceutical company with a production site located in Yamagata prefecture, is looking for a Quality control expert. You have some experience dealing with Quality Control matters in a pharmaceutical environment, and want to develop your skills within a friendly and welcoming organization? You want to work with a professional team to develop your skills in QC? This job is made for you!
This Quality Control position, based in Yamagata prefecture, requires you to fulfil the following responsibilities:
- Carry out group goals and priority measures based on the policy of the quality management department
- Conduct quality assessments of raw materials, bulk materials, packaging materials, and final products that are directly involved in production, and carry out practical maintenance and management of quality levels
- Conduct and evaluate various requested tests (process monitoring, validation, internal / external request tests, tests related to complaint investigation, etc.)
- For quality-related matters, work with the relevant departments inside and outside the factory to coordinate with them to improve quality and solve problems
This list is non exhaustive. Other missions may be added.
To be a successful applicant for this Quality Control position, you will need the following:
- Knowledge of legal matters (pharmaceutical law, GMP,…) with work experience in those fields on a quality assurance or quality control position in a pharmaceutical environment
- Work experience in physics and chemistry (analytical chemistry, organic chemistry, statistics)
- English ability (level to handle complicated tasks in English with minimal error)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent