Quality Control - Food Company (Shizuoka)
On the job training, e-learning, and opportunities for overseas transfer
International working environment with English as a common language
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Food Company which producing mainly Dairy Products. They are aiming to increase the production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards in Japan plant.
- Creating and maintaining the Company's Quality Standards; develop, implement and maintain the Company's quality documentation, such as quality procedures, reports, and more.
- Establishing, implementing and maintaining the quality awareness throughout the various departments.
- Conduct audits, creating audits finding reports and determine proper corrective and preventive actions.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in food quality control management.
- Japanese communication skill (Business level or above).
What's on Offer
- Salary up to 7M JPY.