Quality Assurance, Global Retail Company, 7M, Tokyo
Plenty of career step up opportunities in the organization, locally & overseas.
Multiple business trips and trainings to overseas (USA).
Our client is a multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores, headquartered in United States.
- Coordinate the internal audit process and schedule to meet all applicable FSSC 22000 and ISO 9001 standards.
- Coordinate and complete evaluation of new and differently-sourced raw materials against food safety parameters.
- Assists in monitoring, recording, analysis, and reporting on the Food Safety and Quality System metrics.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Equivalent.
- Experience in Food or Beverage Quality Assurance / Quality Control management.
- Business level Japanese Communication Skill.
- Salary up to 7M.
- Housing allowance, transportation fee, and health insurance are provided.