Quality Assurance at Global Food Supplier Company
Work in an exciting global food supplier company with high quality products.
Directly reporting to GM and APAC Director in English.
Our client is one of the world biggest food ingredients supplier company in the world. Their company has been established in more than 30 different countries. As a market leader, their stock price is increasing steadily in America, Europe and Asia.
- Contact with external companies working with food safety compliance verification activities (e.g. external food safety audit, microbiological or other food safety related analyses or tests).
- Development of strategies for the quality departments.
- Be responsible for developing and implementing common risk based compliance plans for food safety and food safety framework, and standards.
- Education background in Science, Food Science, Food Safety, or equivalent.
- Previous food safety and quality assurance experience.
- English and Japanese communication skill.
- Salary up to 12M JPY.
- International working environment.