Quality Assurance expert - Pharma - up to 10M JPY
Foreign Multinational Company in pharmaceuticals, good work/life balance
Challenging and rewarding job, develop your QA skills with a professional team
Foreign Multinational company is looking for its next Quality Assurance expert based in Fukushima prefecture. You want to work with a professional team to develop your skills in QA and contribute to saving lives by entering the pharmaceutical sector? This job is made for you. Apply now!
This Quality Assurance Expert role is based in Fukushima prefecture, and will require you to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Regulatory responsibilities: Maintain business license, responsible for GMP inspection, review the application sheet for new product launch, lead the internal audit, trainer of GMP and quality mindset in the plant
- Project member: local projects in terms of quality
- QA oversight: take initiative to implement and manage the process
This list is non exhaustive. Other missions may be added.
To be a successful applicant for this QA Engineer position, you will need the following:
- 3 years of QA experience in any kind of highly regulated industry
- GMP knowledge and experience is mandatory
- English language: business level
- Japanese language: business level
- Personality: teamwork, proactive, taking initiative, open-minded, good communication style
4.5M-6M + Performance bonus