Quality Assurance Engineer - Laboratory Equipment
Foreign Multinational Company in medical devices / laboratory equipment
Challenging and rewarding job, develop your QA skills with a professional team
Foreign Multinational company is looking for its next Quality Assurance Engineer based in Nagoya. You want to work with a professional team to develop your skills in QA? You want to be part of the healthcare sector and help improve lives? This job is made for you!
This Quality Assurance Engineer position, based in Nagoya, requires you to fulfil the following responsibilities:
- Provide guidance on the quality management system of subcontractors or suppliers.
- Build and maintain a quality management system.
- Maintain process validation for clean rooms and heat sealing processes.
- Build a new manufacturing process.
This list is non exhaustive. Other missions may be added.
To be a successful applicant for this QA Engineer position, you will need the following:
- Quality management system construction experience: Understanding of ISO 13485
- Experience in setting up a new factory / process: project management, risk management, validation (DQ / IQ / OQ / PQ), etc.
- Communication skills with suppliers / vendors
- English (Basic literacy and elementary conversation)
- Japanese fluency is mandatory