Quality Assurance for Cosmetics
Overseas training in New York
Housing Allowance will be provided
Our client is an American-based New York City multinational cosmetics, skin care, fragrance, and personal care company headquartered in New York City. Their business in Japan is expanding gradually.
- Performs quality control inspections, checks and tests.
- Inspects materials, parts and products at various production stages.
- Records defects and observations for process improvement recommendations.
- Fluent Japanese communication skill
- Experience in quality assurance / quality control for FMCG or Food products.
- Salary up to 7.5M JPY.
- Housing allowance.
- Overseas training.