QM specialist, Chemical industry , Ibaraki , 7M
Working with Professional team in the market to develop your skills
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided.
- A world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health.
- Specialise in gases support to many industry in Japan.
- Manage and maintain production and product control limits, specifications and quality review meetings.
- Manage and maintain Quality Management System.
- Manage contracted metrology support to the site for performance, method development.
- Prepare customer facing documentation related to product quality and ISO certification audits.
- Provide technical support for quality related incidents for Advanced Material products manufactured and used within the Asia Pacific region.
- Develop and lead investigations, corrective actions, quality training and support the implementation of systems necessary to maintain a strong Quality Management system.
- Good experience in Quality Management or Quality Control function
- Good experience in chemical or semiconductor manufacturing environment
- Working experience with overseas stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Science, preferably Chemical Engineering or Chemistry
- Working knowledge of chemical analysis method (GC, MS)
- Basic English communication skill (email or telephone)
- Business level Japanese communication skill (for non-Japanese)
- Basic understanding of quality / process improvement method / knowledge (TQC. & sigma etc)