QM manager , Chemicals industry, Tsukuba, 12M
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
Working with the professional team in the market to develop your skills
- The world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Healthcare.
- Company Business supports steel industry, food and beverage, electronics and healthcare.
- Provide day to day supervision of the Quality team along with being an active leader Team.
- Manage, track and report on the progress achieved. Manage and maintain production and product control limits, specifications and quality review meetings.
- Manage and lead contracted metrology support to the site for performance, method development and project prioritization for resource management.
- Prepare and present customer facing documentation related to product quality and ISO certification audits. Provide technical support for quality related incidents for Advanced Material products manufactured and used within the Asia Pacific region.
- Meet or exceed all company safety procedures and standards with the understanding that all injuries are preventable through appropriate risk reduction.
- Great experiences in Quality Management function
- Great experience leading / managing teams, preferably in a quality related function
- Demonstrated influencing skills to work cross functionally in a matrix environment
- Working experience in chemical manufacturing environment
- Bachelor's degree in Science, preferably Chemical Engineering or Chemistry
- Advanced working knowledge of Quality Assurance fundamentals including FMEA, SPC, statistical data analysis and problem solving techniques
- Business English and Japanese communication skill